Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lion Rampant at the Club

We had 10 guys out at the club last night, including newcomer Maury. Bruce hosted two scenarios for Lion Rampant. In the first game, Wiley and I managed to turn a great battlefield position into a bloody rout with bad dice.


Things started well. Then we ran into a bunch of knights who just crushed three units in three turns (bad morale dice). Very disappointing. I think we more or less had the field position right.


I bailed out before the second scenario ran. I did watch a few minutes of Chain of Command as the allies struggled to drive up the same road for a third time.


The German tank had just arrived when I left and was opening up on the troops hugging the hedges.


Up next: I picked up some tanks and I have also been moving a bunch of Battlelore figures through painting.

No comments: