Friday, December 28, 2012

More Gotham buildings

Some more HO-scale buildings for Gotham are done, excepting the window glass and some decals. Nice enough buildings.


Since I paid for all of the detail, I have been trying to bring it all up with drybrushing and a dark wash. It makes the buildings lot a bit tatty, which is part of the look I'm going for. Mostly I'm picturing 7th and 8th Avenues in downtown Calgary circa about 1986.


The roof-tops could use some extra detailing--there are all manner of vents and sights and bins in the railroad set that I bought. I will add these on when I get the buildings finished.

Up next: Some 15mm cavalry (maybe Sunday) and then some more buildings and 15mm cavalry. The weather has finally started to come around so I will be spray priming this afternoon.

No comments: