Sunday, November 11, 2012

FS 28mm HoTT/DBA medieval camp

SOLD!

I've been cleaning out the drawers in my hobby room and ran across these 28mm medieval figures that make for a legal HoTT or DBA stronghold/camp. The piece measured 100mm x 100mm.


Here we see a cleric/wizard/druid/chieftain addressing the lord and lady in their throne room (or outdoor patio) while two men at arms bleat tunelessly. The fellow surely looks impassioned in his speech.


But what's this? It appears one of the servants is a cheeky republican!


All of these figures were painted by me and come from a smoke- and pet-free home. I'll ship bubble wrapped and floated in peanuts. No idea who manufacturers them; part of a job lot I got. I'd bet the wizard is a Lord of the Rings figure, though.


I'd like $20 plus postage (about $15 in Canada or the US). Offers to bob.barnetson@shaw.ca.

2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

Excellent. The "republican" made me laugh :-D
Cheers
paul

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks Paul. Yes, republican in the older, non-Romney sense. Not meant as a jab at anyone (never occurred to me!).