Last spring I picked up some GW terrain to use with Songs of Arthur and Merlin. I finally finished a second house. I did this one in muted colours and let the wash bring up the details. A 28mm figure is placed for scale.
The chimney is not crooked (as it looks in the picture)--that is a function of the angle the photo is shot at. I'm reasonably happy with this paint job. Not A-1 but close enough for gaming purposes. Too many damned skulls, though.
Up next: Some 28mm warbands are underway and I may get them finished this weekend. Then work will distract me again for most of next week. Then back to some serious painting and some more 15mm cavalry.