Friday, February 10, 2012

25mm Star Wars odds and ends

I have almost worked my way down to the end of my pile of 25mm Star Wars figures. I have a few more stands of bad guys drying (will post tomorrow) and a small sack of extras to pass onto Tim in Saskatoon.

First up are Yoda, C3PO, R2D2 and Obi-wan. I based these on washers, thinking they would use useful as command stands moreso than as single figures HoTT bases (although they could be saboted on in an emergency).

I also painted some Ewoks. I think they will be lurkers. I went all Yasser Arafat on the one fellow's head-dress but it seems to be lost at this scale.

There are two extra bases of rebel troopers to add some numbers to the rebellion. These will hopefully offset the heavily mechanized imperials. And below we have a blurry photo of Lando, Lobot and the fellow who co-piloted the Falcon in RotJ. Sorry Lando is so blurry!

Up next: Some Imperials are drying and I will be spray priming some 25mm metal RAFM Celts, elephants and light horse for a Carthaginian army. I will do the spear troops separately. It is exciting to watching lingering projects move along!

2 comments:

fireymonkeyboy said...

I quite like those rebel troopers, and it's nice to hear about upcoming agents.

Bob Barnetson said...

Thank fireymonkeyboy!